- ACG today released an updated version of Neocore to the Android market. It is fully certified to run correctly under Cupcake (or rather, I've certified it so) and is otherwise no different from the previous version. I'm sure you care.
- The chain on my necklace broke yet again, this time in a way I can't just push it back together. Until I find a new chain, I'm going with braided cotton string for a while.
- With a couple exceptions, I pretty much want to skip over June and make it July. On second thought, no, weekends in June will still be awesome. It's the weekdays I wouldn't mind skipping. Course, that could go for most months.
- I finally quit my online D&D game. I'd been playing with that group, as people came and went, for almost ten years.
- I may actually be digging up the motivation to start getting in shape; the problem is then digging up the time. Some of my coworkers are doing midafternoon gym trips, which might actually work.
- Relatedly, though, it's surprising how much getting home an hour later in the evenings affects my mood (for the worse).
- I have some thoughts brewing about livejournal, twitter, facebook, coworkers (/managers), and openness. I'm not sure how they're organized yet.
- Every now and then the universe reminds me just how thankful I should be for what I've been given. It's ... discomforting.
I have two dreamwidth invites if anyone wants them.Claimed!
- If I were still editing FunWiki, I would add "$(IntentionalCommunity) completion run" to BadIdea. But there's also plenty of completion runs there already.